* Price listed is an estimate. To get a quote, please add it to your cart, and checkout.
The Ibanez Artwood Series Was Creating With Tradition In Mind And The Designers Set Out To Create An Enhanced Version Of The Traditional Acoustic Guitar.
The Artwood Aw65ece Solid Top Comes With All The Qualities You Would Expect From A Traditional Acoustic Guitar Plus A Versatile Pickup And Preamp System.
The Guitar Was Designed With The Popular Cutaway Dreadnought Body And Features A Mahogany Back, Sides And Neck As Well As A Solid Cedar Top.
It Also Includes Many Of The Modern Features Expected From An Ibanez Acoustic, And Includes Chrome Die-Cast Tuners And Ibanez Preamp With Onboard Tuner
Cutaway Dreadnought Body, Solid Cedar Top, Mahogany Back And Sides, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fretboard And Bridge, Black Body Binding, Wooden Soundhole Rosette, Chrome Die-Cast Tuner, Fishman Sonicore Pickup, Ibanez Aeq210tf Preamp W/Onboard Tuner, 1/4" Endpin Jack Output, Satin Finish.
- body shape - Cutaway Dreadnought body
- bracing - X Bracing
- top - Solid Cedar top
- back & sides - Mahogany back & Mahogany sides
- neck - Mahogany
- fretboard - Ovangkol
- bridge - Ovangkol
- soundhole rosette - Wooden multi rosette
- tuning machine - Chrome Die-cast tuners
- number of frets - 20
- bridge pins - Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- strings - D'Addario® EXP™ strings
- pickup - Fishman® Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack
- Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- battery - 9V Battery
- finish top - Satin
- finish back and sides - Satin
- finish neck back - Satin
- Scale : 651
- a : Width - 43 Nut
- b : Width - 5514
- c : Thickness - 211
- d : Thickness - 227
- Radius : 400
- a : Length - 20 "
- b : Width - 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth - 5 "
Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins - These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.