Yamaha Upright Piano Model JX113 CP
* Price listed is an estimate. To get a quote, please add it to your cart, and checkout.
- 113cm intermediate piano in Polished Mahogany with Chippendale cabinet.
- Combining quality & looks Ideal for the home environment, the JX113 has 2 cabinet designs, the contempary ebony with its mahogany panel strip, and the elegant curved-leg style in Mahogany.
- Besides its exterior design, the rich tonal quality also makes it a great instrument for students taking intermediate piano studies.
- All Crucial components are made by Yamaha in Japan.
- The design and major parts including vacuum-cast V-Pro iron frames, copper-wound strings for superb bass tones, and lathe-cut nickel-plated tuning pins are produced by Yamaha Japan.
- The cabinetry, including the hinged lip fallboard of this unit incorporates only the finest hardware materials.
- The Yamaha full perimeter frame can support 20 tones of tension.
- The Yamaha Japanese made maple treble bridge with Maple cap, and maple bass bridge, including the Yamaha layered spruce soundboard guarantee a full harmonic response.
- Guaranteeing Yamaha’s good touch is the Yamaha designed and built action, metal action rails, and Yamaha’s balanced and weighted keys.
- In guaranteeing tuning stability and tonal purity, the hard maple pin block is made in America, and the strings and pins are made in Japan.
- Assembled in Yamaha’s certified facilities in Indonesia, the C Series Upright pianos are inspected, tuned, regulated and voiced by expert technicians trained at Yamaha Japan. Thus, ensuring that tone, touch and overall quality meets Yamaha’s worldwide standards.
- Colour : Polished Mahogany, Curve Legs
- Height : 113cm
- Width : 150cm
- Depth : 53cm
- Weight : 194kgs
*Every New Piano Purchase at Vivace Music comes with a matching piano bench, 1 pre-installation setup tuning, 1 in-house tuning, and 10 Years Manufactory Warranty